Environment Manager – Homeworking – £55-65K + car allowance + bonus
A multinational utlities company is currently hiring an Environment Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract.
This role can be based anywhere in the UK and will lead on environmental management systems including compliance, environmental reporting and validation.
The Environment Manager will be key in driving development and innovation through objectives and targets.
The Environment Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading on maintenance of environmental management systems
- Supporting the audit process for ISO 14001
- Leading on Net Zero milestones
- Supporting the collation and validation of environmental reporting data
- Leading on the development and delivery of environmental training
The successful Environment Manager will have:
- Environmental Degree or equivalent
- Experience in the management and implementation of ISO 14001
- Strong knowledge of carbon reduction and Net Zero strategies
Vacancy reference: PR/020013
Vacancy Owner: Jasmine Chapman | email@example.com | 01296 611327