Health & Safety Auditor
£40,000 - £45,000 plus package
Flexible on location, UK travel required
An excellent opportunity to join a specialist construction & civil engineering company with a UK remit, being involved in a variety of projects. This position will require a candidate who is experienced with conducting auditors on multiple sites and previously been involved in working with ISO Management Systems. Candidates can be based anywhere in the UK but must be prepared to travel across the country on a regular basis.
- To provide expert advice in Health and Safety across the business
- Conduct Risk Assessments and actively rectify any implications identified with a hands-on approach.
- Record all findings appropriate on the Management System while keeping the database updated.
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Continuously develop and update ISO Management Systems (9001, 14001, 18001)
- Assist on the migration to ISO 45001
- Carry out accident and incident investigations accordingly.
- 5 years’ experience working in Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Certificate in construction or equivalent.
- Experience within Construction environments
- A strong communicator, confidence to work with key external clients.
- Auditing qualification desired, experience with conducting auditors would be beneficial
Vacancy Reference: PR/020014
Vacancy Owner: Phillip Muston | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611310 |(+44) 7725 258699