Environment and Sustainability Manager – Scotland – £50-55K + car + bonus
A large privately owned construction company has an exciting opportunity for an Environment and Sustainability Manager to join their team based in Scotland.
This newly created role will be working alongside a small team ensuring environmental practices are best in class and that the groups sustainability targets are hit.
This role comes with flexible working arrangements.
The Enviroment and Sustainability Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving environmental management system improvements
- Day to day team management
- Driving the development and implementation of ISO 14001
- Leading on the technical requirements for projects and activities across the region
- Developing and implementing environmental strategy
The successful Environment and Sustainability Manager will have:
- Relevent environmental degree or equivalent
- Experience of ISO 14001
- Strong technical understanding of environmental legislation in construction
- Full driving licence
Vacancy Reference: PR/020016
Vacancy Contact: Jasmine Chapman | email@example.com | 01296 611327