We are currently working exclusively with a leading manufacturing organisation, who are looking to appoint a HSE Officer to be based at their site in Glasgow. The HSE Officer is responsible for ensuring that the business is compliant with all current HSE legislation across the site and that systems are maintained.
You will be responsible for continuing to drive health, safety and environment standards forward across the site. A fantastic opportunity to join a company who can offer great career development.
The Role of the HSE Officer:
- Support and guide on various site HSE matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Ensure all H&S training needs are fulfilled
- Audit site-based management systems to ensure full compliance
- Develop and run HSE workshops and meetings
The HSE Officer Candidate:
- Previous experience within an HSE role within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to strongly influence various internal stakeholders
- Experience of ISO 14001 & 45001 is advantageous
- Knowledge of Behavioural Safety and implementation experience is beneficial
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent NVQ
Vacancy Reference: PR/020023
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 7525 277330