Steer your Career in a new direction and chose Kier.
Job Title: SHE Advisor
Business area: Kier Utilities – Anglian Water
Contract: Full-time Permanent.
We are now recruiting for a SHE Advisor to join our Utilities - Anglian Water team to advise Kier’s employees on minimising and avoiding risks around their day to day work.
- Drive to deliver continual SHE improvements across the Business Unit
- Ensure Kier’s SHE procedures are implemented to allow all relevant legislation to be complied with
- Provide support and advice to any part of Kier business unit operations on SHE issues and to ensure that the Kier SHE policies and any local guidance are fully aligned in order that no conflict or confusion exists
- Ensure all accidents, incidents and near misses are correctly reported and support is provided to investigations in accordance with Kier SHE policies and procedures
- Carry out and record SHE audits and inspections
What do we need from you?
- NEBOSH diploma or equivalent (or demonstrable IPD/CPD equivalent) in Occupational Health and Safety
- Working knowledge of ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001 Standards
- Ability to work on own initiative, deliver key objectives while working under pressure and coping with stressful situations
Find out more here about the great rewards and benefits we offer our employees.
Kier is committed to creating supportive and inclusive opportunities for all our applicants and employees. We appreciate applicants from all backgrounds and we specifically encourage those from underrepresented communities to apply. Take a look here to learn more about our commitments to diversity and inclusion. If you require any reasonable adjustments during any part of the application process, please let us know so we can discuss and arrange these by emailing InclusiveRecruitment@kier.co.uk.
Closing Date: 22/01/2022
Please note, interviews may take place before the closing date, and we reserve the right to close applications early.
Recruitment agencies – we are unable to accept unsolicited CVs and communications from external recruiters. The recruitment team will engage with agencies who have signed up to our PSL should we require assistance. For further information, visit our careers help page.