Health & Safety Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 plus package
St Helens - North West
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join a construction, M&E and engineering specialist based in the Northwest. The ideal candidate will have strong infrastructure experience and be happy to work across the region on multiple projects.
• Responsible for managing a small team of Health & Safety Advisors.
• To promote company values in all dealings with other employees, clients, subcontractors, and other external contacts
• Implementation and continuous improvement of the ISO Management Systems 9001, 14001, 18001 and migration to 45001
• Participate in incident and accident investigations when required
• Being the focal point for all Health & Safety in the region
• 5+ years’ experience working in Health and Safety
• Relevant industry experience in construction, M&E, or engineering
• NEBOSH Certificate, working towards Diploma preferred
• Tech IOSH working towards Grad IOSH
• A proactive and engaging professional who is looking to continue to grow their career
Vacancy Reference: PR/020043
Vacancy Owner: Phillip Muston | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611310 |(+44) 7725 258699