An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety Manager to join a reputable principal contractor within the utilities sector. Covering a number of projects across Devon, Cornwall, and the South Coast, this role offers the successful candidate the chance to continue their professional development within a Health and Safety role, both operationally and strategically. The ideal candidate will have experience working on utilities or civil engineering related projects within a similar role and have a collaborative, positive approach to influencing health and safety. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and hold the NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Lead and work with project teams to ensure the highest standards of compliance and behaviours regarding Health and Safety
- Ensure health and safety procedures are implemented so that relevant legislation is being complied with.
- Support and advise fellow colleagues at a managerial level with matters regarding performance, standards, and compliance
- Manage, review, and report on data regarding health and safety related issues to be able to identify areas for improvement
- Carry out SHE audits and inspections as well as recording your findings
- 3 years' experience minimum working in a health and safety role within the utilities/infrastructure sector
- NEBOSH/NCRQ Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- An active member of IOSH is preferable
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Eligible to work in UK
Vacancy Reference: PR/020021
Vacancy Owner: Tayla Brown | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611348 |(+44) 7860 432556