Sustainability (ESG) Data Analyst
London | Circa £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a major property management company to recruit an ESG Data Analyst. This role is an excellent opportunity supporting the wider Sustainability and EHS Team working closely with the Sustainability team and is a great opportunity to join a successful business with excellent opportunities to learn and develop your career, with a key focus on data reporting and management.
Responsibilities of the Sustainability (ESG) Data Analyst will include:
- Working with the team to collate and manage environmental and sustainability data and analyse the findings
- Reporting on the data collection findings and working with the team to identify the trends and presenting these when required to management/stakeholders.
- Conducting Environmental and Sustainability site inspections and audits across a range of property environments (full training and development will be provided on this)
- Providing support to the wider team to ensure they can effectively focus on the implementation of the Environmental and Sustainability strategy
The successful Sustainability (ESG) Data Analyst will have:
- Experience in either an environment / sustainability position or a health and safety role - ideally from within property / facilities management
- Some exposure to data collection and analysis would be a major benefit
- A degree in an Environment, Sustainability or Health & Safety related field
- Any experience in the support or submission of initiatives, such as CDP, GRESB, ESOS, GHG Protocol, Science-Based Targets, Net Zero Carbon or similar would be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills, with IT experience across Microsoft BI and Google data platforms
This is a great opportunity for someone to further develop their career with a leading property company. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.