Health and Safety Manager
London | circa £50,000 + Package
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by one of the words largest technology companies to recruit a new Health and Safety Manager, responsible for coordinating health and safety across the business. The company has a large property portfolio, predominantly made up of corporate offices and data centres, and this role will be ensuring the health and safety responsibilities are met within the different environments. The role will focus on UK projects.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Working with the wider property team, assessing each project, and ensuring a health and safety plan is in place
- Establishing KPI's to track and report on health and safety on the company projects
- Engaging with employees to coordinate and drive a positive culture
- Coordinating the projects and ensuring there is health and safety regulations in place
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role, ideally within a corporate environment
- NEBOSH / NCRQ diploma (or equivalent) with relevant IOSH membership
- A pragmatic approach to safety and the ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience working in data centres is ideal
For further information contact Matthew Cathcart on or 01923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.