A growing engineering organisation is looking for proven leader to drive their safety & sustainability performance . The role will be working across fast-paced & high-risk sites where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining robust processes and systems. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful organisation and will suit a pro-active safety professional with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Develop & Maintain the Health, safety & Sustainabilty performance in line with company culture - Working with key-stakeholders in helping them understand their role in HSE management
- To be a driving-force for Safety performance at all levels of the business.
- Support the senior management team in developing and maintaining a positive culture
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- A background in high-risk sectors (i.e construction/ utiliities)
- Demonstrate the ability to engage and influence others
- Maintain a hands-on approach - The ability to build working relationships is vital
Vacancy Reference: PR/020001
Vacancy Owner: Liam Tiddy | email@example.com