We are currently working exclusively with a global leading food manufacturing organisation, based in Purfleet in Essex, who are currently seeking an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join their business.
You will be joining a great senior leadership team, who want to leave a legacy at this crucial site for the business, who can also provide great career opportunities. You will be joining at a really exciting time and will be responsible for continuing to drive Health and Safety forward across the site.
The Role of Health and Safety Manager:
- Promote a positive Safety, Health and Environmental Manager culture across the business
- You will provide day to day Safety, Health and Environmental advice
- You will be involved with carrying out accident investigations, risk assessments, audits, providing training, developing management systems and keeping abreast of new regulations
- Monitoring and developing Safety, Health and Environmental performance within the business, ensuring standards and company objectives are met
The Health and Safety Manager Candidate:
- NEBOSH Gen as a minimum, ideally diploma or similar, relevant qualifications
- You will have some experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing setting
- You will have a positive, proactive approach to your work, with strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Knowledge and Experience of DSEAR
- Experience in leading internal and external H&S and Environmental audits
- You must be adaptable as you will be required to support on various facilities tasks
Vacancy Reference: PR/020089
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 326383 |(+44) 7525 277330