Shirley Parsons have partnered with a leading leisure operator with sites across the UK who are looking to appoint a Compliance & Safety Business Partner. The role is responsible for delivering safe environments covering every aspect of compliance and safety, with a special focus on leisure/hospitality activities and/or entertainment. The role will be remote and will suit candidates ideally residing in the Cambridgeshire area, with the ability to commit to travel to company sites based on business need.
The Compliance & Safety Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Leading the compliance and safety agenda for activities and entertainment providing a safe environment for all.
- Developing and delivering compliance and safety audit programmes and supporting teams in carrying out risk assessments.
- Reviewing and updating policies, procedures, and other documentation to reflect any required changes.
- Keeping up to date and maintaining a working knowledge of legislation identifying any developments that affect the business.
The ideal Compliance & Safety Business Partner requires:
- Experience or training in event management, leisure/hospitality activities and/or entertainment with expertise which adds value to holiday parks.
- The NEBOSH General Certificate, Health & Safety Diploma, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to pick up new systems and adapt to the technology and software used in the business.
- A personable, independent, and motivated professional who can build relationships, work with autonomy, and manage their time effectively.
Vacancy reference: PR/020108
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611330