Graduate Health, Safety & Environmental Coordinator
Manchester | £25,000 to £28,000 plus benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a well-known consultancy to recruit a Graduate Health, Safety & Environmental Coordinator to join their growing team. The consultancy has built a unique global network which it is using as a key competitive advantage over others in the sector and is helping to drive growth across the business.
Their client base includes many of the world's highest profile corporate brands from a diverse range of sectors including technology, media, retail, transport and property. The role will be a central hub role across the different teams, working closely with senior team members day-day.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Health, Safety & Environmental Coordinator will include:
- Assisting the team with projects across health, safety, and environmental space
- Setting up team meetings and managing the teams diaries.
- Shadowing the existing team and developing the skills to provide professional health and safety advice and support as required for clients
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas and undertaking research projects
The successful Graduate Health, Safety & Environmental Coordinator will have:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent), ideally within Environment, Sustainability or Health & Safety
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate (or equivalent) in health and safety or an environment discipline is ideal, but not necessary
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging through previous work experience
This is a great opportunity for someone to kick-start their career with a leading consultancy company. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.