Senior Environmental Advisor – North East – £45K +
A leading UK construction company is looking to grow its team due to a period of rapid growth.
They are looking for a Senior Environmental Advisor to assist their regional business unit in delivering their sustainability strategy.
This role will be covering construction and infrastructure projects across the region and will come with flexible working arrangements
The Senior Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Support the planning and delivery of environmental and sustainability risk for projects
- Provide support and advice to pre-construction, bids and tenders
- Identify and support project teams with permiting, licences and consents
- Support with the successful delivery of BREEAM, DREAM & CEEQUAL projects
The successful Senior Environmental Advisor will have:
- Experience of environmental compliance on construction projects
- Relevant environmental or sustainability degree or equivalent
- Ideally experience delivering sustainability schemes such as BREEAM,DREAM,CEEQUAL
Contact: Jasmine Chapman | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611327