We have exclusively partnered with a prestigious international law firm, who are looking for an Environmental Sustainability Advisor to join their London based team.
The firm have set a target to achieve Net Zero carbon emissions by 2030 and are currently in the process of designing and implementing a firm-wide strategy to deliver on that target. The Environmental Sustainability Advisor will be responsible for helping to implementing this strategy.
- In line with the implementation and continued maintenance of ISO 14001 - data collection; monitoring and measuring our performance and the success of environmental initiatives, carbon emission calculations and generating corporate carbon reports – across UK offices. Helping us prepare for changes in any environmental legislation that could affect the business.
- Support engagement with our international offices on environmental sustainability initiatives, including carbon reduction
- Upkeep of the firm’s intranet environmental pages and regular contributions to internal communications such as newsletters
- Assisting with the implementation of other environmental projects including the Working From Home Carbon Calculator tool
- Degree qualified in a related discipline or have the equivalent experience of ISO 14001 (or ISO 14005) implementation
- NEBOSH - Environmental Management
- Knowledge of global corporate environmental sustainability practice and applicable laws and regulations
- Ability to collaborate effectively, professionally, and diplomatically across departments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and well organised, ability to prioritise, multi-task, and work well under pressure.