Health & Safety Manager
Braintree (travel across Essex and Suffolk region)
£50,000 - £60,000 plus package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Manager to join a leading civil engineering company working within their HSEQ to work on a variety of civil engineering and highways projects across Essex and Suffolk region. This position is a great opportunity to join a leader in its field with further opportunity to progress.
- Work across a region of Essex and Suffolk (this region could grow depending on projects and growth within the position)
- To promote company values in all dealings with other employees, clients, subcontractors and other external contacts
- Building strong and sustainable relationships with site teams
- Lead sites to build a positive health & safety culture.
- To be the go to between principal contractor and client and site on senior health & safety meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- 4 years + experience working in Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Certificate, NCRQ or equivalent
- Tech IOSH minimum, working towards Grad IOSH
- Previous hands on experience working in civil engineering environment, highways would be beneficial.
- Previous experience in managing a team of HSEQ professionals
- Happy to travel across to multiple sites within the Essex and Suffolk region.
Vacancy Reference: PR/020438
Vacancy Owner: Phillip Muston | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611310 |(+44) 7725 258699