We are working with a market-leading Insurance and Financial Services company who are looking to bring in an additional Health & Safety Consultant in the South East of England into their Risk Management side of the business. This is a home-based position that will involve travel to various clients across a range of sectors including commercial, retail, agricultural and leisure. This role will be suitable for qualified and experienced Health & Safety professionals who have a background in Consultancy or across multiple relevant sectors.
The role of the Health & Safety Consultant will be to:
- Advise and report on risk in line with the company's policy to deliver prioritised bespoke advice and recommendations
- Help clients to improve legal compliance, quality standards and risk exposure plus ongoing management of Health & Safety
- Build and maintain long standing relationships with clients, underwriting, fellow Health & Safety Consultants and Industry and regulatory bodies
- Work autonomously in a home-based position and travel to client sites across the South East on an ad-hoc basis
The successful Health & Safety Consultant will have:
- 2+ years' experience working in a Health & Safety Consultancy environment, or across multiple sectors
- Chartered membership of IOSH (CMIOSH) or be working towards this
- The ability to adopt a consultative approach to their work, ensuring the best bespoke advice and outcome is delivered to our customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Vacancy Reference: PR/020444
Vacancy Owner: Max Linden | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611342 |(+44) 7860 432246