Environment and Sustainability Advisor
London | Circa £45,000
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by one of the UK's leading law firms who are looking to bring on-board a new Environment and Sustainability Advisor to work across the business in order to drive and improve on their environmental and sustainability impact and efficiency. A big goal for the organisation is to reach their Net-Zero Carbon emissions by 2030.
This is a brand new role to the business, with an intention to grow the team further across the year, and will report into the Director of Internal Client Services, with dotted lines into the Health and Safety and Facilities Management teams as well.
Responsibilities of the Environment and Sustainability Advisor will include:
- Engaging with senior professionals within the business and dealing with all queries that are highlighted, and then implementing strategy to create improvements
- Fulfilling expectations across all areas of the businesswithin the office environments
- Ensuring the business aligns with local legislation, as well as environmental compliance
- Assessment and monitoring of Environmental and Sustainabilityperformance across the organisation; ensuring that data is collected to put forward proven business cases and support business continuity
The successful Environment and Sustainability Advisor will have:
- Relevant qualifications related to Environment or Sustainability, such as Environmental Health degree (equivalent)
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within the Propertyor Legal industries
- Experience working with teams andleading by example on Environmental / Sustainable change
- Proven understanding of ISO management systems(14001) and also Carbon scopes 1-3
This role is a hybrid working role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established legal practice. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.