We are currently working with a leading consultancy driven to support the UK manufacturing sectors. They have an exciting opportunity for a Environmental Trainer to join their UK team.
The role offers a home-based working model with travel required within the Midlands and South of the UK.
Candidates MUST be PIEMA level as a minimum.
- Design and Deliver Sustainability/Environmental Learning for Clients.
- Programme manage IEMA Diploma & Certificate courses.
- Ensure that all clients receive the highest standards of professional delivery.
- Instructor Led Training Delivery through face to face and virtual classroom (Teams)
- Act as subject matter expert for helping to develop digital solutions – E-Learning, Video, Game Based Learning.
- Excellent standard of technical skills and knowledge built on industry experience.
- Ability to work through complex issues and combine people and technology solutions
- Achieving outstanding customer feedback.
- Keeps up to date with latest legislation and enforcing bodies
- Comfortable with Sustainability/Environment delivery.
- Excellent organisational skills