Abingdon, Oxfordshire | £50,000 to £65,000 + Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by a specialist global industrial technology manufacturer to recruit a Sustainability Advisor. This position will help to drive the company's sustainability strategy forward, working in close collaboration with the senior management team across the business. The organisation has a large global network and this role will be specifically responsible for coordinating many aspects of the Sustainability programme.
This is an excellent opportunity to shape future sustainability strategy, and work on a range of new initiatives and projects in a dynamic forward-thinking environment.
Responsibilities of the Sustainability Advisor will include:
- Keeping the business and senior management team up to date on the latest developments across sustainability
- Leading a strategic project to understand current data collection processes, as well as current and anticipated data needs
- Implementing and developing management strategy to enable sustainability data collection affectively whilst ensuring timely submission of data
- Help to represent the business externally on sustainability issues and champion the sustainability agenda internally across the organisation
The successful Sustainability Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role across environment/sustainability within chemicals, manufacturing or oil & gas industries
- High understanding of data collection, reporting and analysis systems including database building and data mining
- A positive and enthusiastic approach, with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience developing and implementing sustainability strategies
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate sustainability candidate to develop and grow their career in a forward-thinking professional environment. For further details and to apply contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.