£40,000 + company or car allowance
We are seeking a Regional Health & Safety Manager to join a leading industrial processing organisation. You'll be responsible for four sites in the Leeds area. You will be providing a high-quality service to operational sites, facilities and locations and ensure the successful local delivery and implementation of the company SHEQ strategy.
The SHEQ Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the right Health & Safety procedures are in place and being followed, accident investigations, creating documents.
- Managing trainees and coordinators as well as dealing with key stakeholders on site.
- Producing monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Implementing a programme of audits and reviews to ensure approach and achievement of service level
The SHEQ Manager will have:
- A NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent qualification
- A health & Safety background in a high risk sector e.g. recycling, manufacturing, engineering, haulage.
- Confidence and credibility in dealing with Health & Safety issues.
- An understanding of ISO Standards with auditing experience.
Vacancy Reference: PR/020475
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611328 |(+44) 7967 308455