Quality Manager - Manchester - Permanent - £35,000
Your new company
I am currently working with a Public Sector organisation who are looking for a Quality Manager to join their team based in Manchester. My client offers corporate and hospitality services to the wider community and are in a period of growth. This is a great opportunity to make the position your own and grow with the business.
Your new role
The main purpose of your role is to be responsible for the development and management of the organisation's Quality Management System. You will monitor performance against set standards and advise on non-compliance, suggest ways to improve processes and ensure continuous improvement:
- Communicate the quality standards across all business areas
- Develop, implement and manage processes to ensure that service delivery meet the requirements for quality
- Lead on the internal audit process, collate and report results back to SMT
- Identify opportunities to improve performance overall
- Prepare all documents for external audits
- Review and update document management systems
- Support the Health, Safety and Environmental team in ongoing management of Quality Management
- Be responsible for the achievement of and active running of ISO9001 accreditation
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience working in a Quality Management position alongside a thorough understand and working knowledge of ISO9001. You must be able to prioritise your workload and be proficient using Microsoft packages. Excellent communication and the ability to meet deadlines will be paramount in this role. The position is based in Manchester but you will be expected to travel to several of the organisation's locations.
What you'll get in return
This is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of up to £35,000. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays which increases dependent on length of service along with the option to purchase extra days. Pension, free parking onsite and the option of work from home days in line with business requirements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.