£40,000 - £50,000 per annum + package
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a leading food retail brand who have an opportunity for a HSE Manager to cover their corporate stores in London. The main purpose of the role is to provide a HSE framework of coaching, specialist guidance and hands on delivery of clear actions to ensure a safe environment for colleagues and customers, and to protect the brand. This opportunity is field based and will suit HSE professionals in the London area, with the ability to commit to ad hoc travel to sites across the United Kingdom and Ireland.
The HSE Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing high-quality, business-centric advice and guidance on health and safety matters to ensure legal compliance.
- Embedding the implementation of the corporate stores health and safety management system by coaching and supporting the store leadership team and in-store teams.
- Creating an annual audit process to provide a clear indication on compliance and action plans in place for improved performance.
- Delivering training and coaching to the Corporate Store Leadership team, Store Management and Store teams on the required HSE responsibilities.
The ideal HSE Manager requires:
- Experience in HSE within the retail sector is essential, food retail is desirable.
- NEBOSH General Certificate and working towards NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) as a minimum.
- Knowledge of retail construction or CDM projects, or the willingness to learn.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to influence all levels of an organisation.
Vacancy reference: PR/020414
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611330