Health and Safety Advisor
£35,000 - £40,000 + Company Vehicle
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a Specialist Civil Engineering organization to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. The role will involve working on several telecom and civils projects, including travel to various sites across East Anglia.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures on site, ensuring compliance and keeping updated with key changes to legislation
- Engaging across sites to drive improvement and positive culture across the health, safety and environment
- Conducting audits, inspections, and accident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in health and safety performance
- Engaging with the client and other external stakeholders, acting as a key point of contact
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within civil engineering, construction, utilities, or a related field
- A NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally the relevant member of IOSH
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- A good knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance and regulations
This position will require a self-starter who can lead by example and hit the ground running. A UK Driver's license is essential. Contact Kristian on 01923 432 690.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.