Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager Bristol | £50,000 - £60,000 plus Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by a leader in the waste and recycling industry to recruit a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager. The role is focused on promoting a positive health and safety culture and to improve health, safety, environment and quality performance across the company. This role will cover multiple sites around Bristol.
Responsibilities of the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager will include:
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture across the sites, seeking best practice at every opportunity
- Supporting and advising site teams to help them meet company standards and procedures
- Regularly visiting assigned sites, auditing health, safety, environment and quality performance
- Supporting the ongoing review and improvement of management systems in line with company policy
The successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within waste, manufacturing, environmental services or a related industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma and membership of a relevant professional body (i.e IOSH)
- Experience/knowledge of the ISO management systems (45001, 14001, 9001)
- The ability to influence and engage with all levels of the organisation
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to health and safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in their field. A UK Driver's license is essential for this role. For further details and to apply please contact Kirstie Putman on or call 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.