Permanent - Health & Safety Advisor - £35-40k+ car allowance - Warrington + Northwest travel
Your new company
I am currently working with a leading construction contractor based in the North West who are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to join their team. This organisation have invested in the business and are currently going through a period of growth with a pipeline of work across the area.
Your new role
Reporting in to the Health & Safety manager, you will be responsible for a number of sites throughout the North West. Some of your key duties will include:
- Regularly carry out site inspections to ensure policies and procedures and being adhered to
- Ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation
- Provide advice and support to colleagues across sites
- Carry out risk assessments
- Record incidents and accidents and produce reports for SMT
- Produce management reports and bulletins where relevant
- Keep up to date with all new legislation
- Support Health & Safety Manager to manage and deliver training
This role is site based and requires regular travel through the North West so you must have a driving licence and be flexible.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience within a Health & Safety Advisor role within construction, residential experience is highly desirable. You will also be experienced in ISO9001, 14001 and 45001, temporary works, accident investigation and have the ability to write and produce reporting. You will be a team player with a proactive attitude whilst demonstrating excellent behavioural safety.
What you'll get in return
This is a full time, permanent position offering a salary banding of £35,000 - £40,000 plus a car allowance. The role is a site based position so travel within the Northwest is expected with your base office located in Warrington. Your package will include 25 days holiday, pension, BUPA healthcare and life assurance. Full benefits available on application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.