Health, Safety, and Environment Advisor
London | Circa £50,000
Irwin and Colton has been engaged by a TV and broadcast media production company who are looking to bring on-board a new Health, Safety, and Environment Advisor. The organisation is well-known and a leader in the media sector, and this position will support on the health and safety policies, procedures, and regulations within a large production environment.
Responsibilities for the Health, Safety, and Environment Advisor will include:
- Supporting on implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliancewith health and safety legislation
- Assessing and maintaining relevant safety management systems
- Working closely with studio and operations managers to ensure best health and safety practice across the organisation
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement,and reporting on the findings
The successful Health, Safety, and Environment Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar rolewithin media/production,, as well as property or facilities management
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) and relevant membership of professional body (e.g. Graduate member of IOSH)
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide rangeof stakeholders in a corporate environment
For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact Matthew Cathcart on or 01923 432 636.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.