London | Circa £45,000
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a Global Facilities Management organisation who are looking to bring on-board a new Environment Advisor to work across one of their largest client accounts within the public sector in order to drive and improve on their environmental (and areas of sustainability) impact and efficiency.
This is a brand new role to the business and into the client, with an intention to grow the team further across the year, and will report into the client Head of SHEQ, with dotted lines of support from a large team of soft and hard FM professionals.
Responsibilities of the Environment Advisor will include:
- Engaging with senior professionals within the business and dealing with all queries that are highlighted, and then implementing strategy to create improvements
- Fulfilling expectations across all areas of the businesswithin the office environments
- Ensuring the business aligns with local legislation, as well as environmental compliance
- Assessment and monitoring of Environmental and Sustainabilityperformance across the organisation; ensuring that data is collected to put forward proven business cases and support business continuity
The successful Environment Advisor will have:
- Relevant qualifications related to Environment or Sustainability, such as Environmental Health degree (equivalent) and IEMA certification
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within the Propertyor FM space
- Experience working with teamson Environmental / Sustainable change
- Proven understanding of ISO management systems(14001) and also Carbon scopes 1-3, ideally ISO 50001 as well
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Facilities Management organisation, that are very well-known globally within their space. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.