SHEQ Manager | Manufacturing | On-site | NEBOSH | Permanent Full-time
Your new company
You will be part of a well-known manufacturing company who supply high-tech products worldwide and industry-changing solutions to their customers and stakeholders. They deliver excellent customer service through a dedicated team.
Your new role
As a SHEQ manager you will oversee the safety, health, environment and quality aspects of the business. Providing guidance to the management team and ensuring the company operator to the highest standards and that the working conditions are safe.
- Carry out accident and incident investigations as necessary
- Specify and carry out internal audits in line with our standards
- Work towards introducing an environmental management system to ensure the ability of achieving ISO 14001
- Maintain and improve our quality management system to meet ISO 9001
- Keep up to date with regulatory and legislative changes and advise the Senior Leadership Team of any risk of implications for the business in a clear and concise manner
- Identifying potential hazards and checking the safety of equipment
- Recommend improvements to work processes
- Compiling statistics for reports and presentations
What you'll need to succeed
You will need a NEBOSH General Certificate and/or a NEBOSH Diploma, SHEQ auditing and reporting. Experience in developing, implementing and sustaining SHEQ management systems. Your background experience must be from a manufacturing/machinery/production sector.
What you'll get in return
You will receive 22 days annual leave holidays plus bank holidays, pension scheme, Access to well-being service and free parking on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.