Health and Safety Training Manager
Salary: Circa £55,000 Plus Company Car and Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton is partnering with one of Scotland's largest infrastructure organisations to recruit a Health and Safety Training Manager to join their operational safety team. This position will play a leading role in delivering effective Health and Safety training programs.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Training Manager will include:
- Developing, implementing and reviewing an extensive Health and Safety skills competency matrix for the organization
- Regularly undertaking training needs and competency needs analyses
- Monitoring training progress against competency needs and regularly review the competency policies
- Ensuring the organisation remains legally compliant and meets its Health and Safety policy objectives
The successful Health and Safety Training Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar Health and Safety role, ideally within infrastructure, civil engineering or related industries.
- Experience of successfully designing, delivering, and monitoring training programs would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience influencing and engaging with a wide range of stakeholders
This role would suit an experienced Health & Safety professional looking to progress their career further in a successful leading organisation. Please contact Dean Townshend on 01923 432 689 or to apply and for further details.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.