Milton Keynes - UK travel
£50,000 - £55,000
We are currently working with a leading high risk processing company who are a market leader in their field, looking for an Environmental Manager to join their team.
The Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading on regulatory inspections/audits/visits and requests for information/documentation on the sites in the southern region (including but not limited to the EA, Animal Health, HSE, etc).
- Leading on pre-application discussions and Environmental Permit applications to the EA. This may be in the form of the new permit applications and/or variations to existing permits. To also support the other Regional Compliance teams on complex permit applications and/or queries.
- Providing detailed support and assistance to the Director of Compliance in all areas of compliance on the sites within the southern region. To act as the Deputy to the Director of Compliance in their absence.
- Providing support to the Regional Compliance Officers in other regions as required on technical regulatory matters.
- Ensure that all annual reports and pollution inventory returns are completed for the sites as required by the permits, approvals and planning permission.
The Environmental Manager will have:
- Academic background in Environmental Science or similar.
- Vast experience in Environmental field with previous experience of environmental permitting, including but not limited to, the completion and submission of environmental permitting applications to the Environment Agency.
- Experience of the organic waste sector desirable
- Proven track record in the delivery of business objectives and quality, environmental and safety management systems
- Full UK Driving License.
- Willingness to regularly travel.
Vacancy Reference: PR/020542
Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst | email@example.com | | (+44) 7773 978 494