SHE Training Manager
£60,000 - £70,000 plus package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SHE Training Manager to join a leading Main Contractor. This position is a great opportunity to join a leader in its field with further opportunity to progress and help support the HSEQ team.
- Developing, implementing, and reviewing an extensive Health and Safety skills competency matrix for the organization
- Regularly undertaking training needs and competency needs analyses.
- Monitoring training progress against competency needs and regularly review the competency policies.
- Ensuring the company remains legally compliant and meets its Health and Safety policy objectives
- Use performance reviews and skills gap analysis to identify training needs for multiple departments.
- Liaise with CITB and interface with Grants Scheme, to apply, submit and process
- Implement new training ideas and methods in line with business objectives.
- Evaluate and report on the impact of training and any development opportunities.
- Working in conjunction with HR & L&D team to maximise trainer utilisation to meet business requirements
- NEBOSH General and/or Construction Certificate, as a minimum.
- PTTLS Level 3, as a minimum.
- Professional membership Grad IOSH
- A valid CSCS card
Vacancy Reference: PR/020726
Vacancy Owner: Louie Covello | firstname.lastname@example.org |