CSR/ Sustainability Manager
£47,000 - £50,000 basic salary
We have exclusively partnered with an industry leader within the medical device sector, who are looking for a CSR/ Sustainability Manager to join their team.
The CSR/ Sustainability Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing advice to all business areas on key elements of our sustainability strategy, with a continuous improvement mindset, and ensure that technical and sourcing teams are equipped with the correct frameworks and insight to deliver value chain GHG reductions
- Acting as the Chair of the company’s Environmental Steering Group, this role will champion the creation of a coordinated roadmap to achieve our sustainability vision and support its implementation
- Identifying and monitoring developments in global standards such as the GHG Protocol for sustainability analysis methodologies across scopes 1-3
- Defining and implementation of processes allowing monitoring of relevant data using our existing materials management system
The CSR/ Sustainability Manager will have:
- Experience implementing and driving sustainability improvements in a product-oriented organisation
- A detailed understanding of relevant processes such as manufacturing, product design, life cycle assessment, and supply chain
- Experience of managing sustainability, CSR, or similar programmes as well as an understanding of relevant legislation, certification standards e.g., B-Corp, SBTi, Race to Zero
- Experience defining science-based targets, data gathering, measuring, reporting, and communicating climate impact.
Vacancy Reference: PR/020569
Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst | email@example.com | | (+44) 7773 978 494