Rotherham - UK/ European travel
£40,000 - £44,000 + benefits
We are currently working with a market leader within the steel industry who have an opportunity for an Environmental Coordinator to join their team.
The Environmental Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and oversee company operations within Europe to ensure regulatory compliance and permit renewals.
- Ensure compliance within the regulatory requirements.
- Assess potential environmental risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Ensure effectiveness of Environmental Management System.
- Promote environmental compliance including training, auditing and maintaining permit compliance.
The Environmental Coordinator will have:
- 5+ years in preparing and managing environmental permit applications and processes (including supporting documentation)
- Knowledge of permitting timelines, regulatory processes
- Knowledge of EU Environmental legislation
- Willingness to travel across the UK and Europe (20% European travel)
Vacancy Reference: PR/020706
Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst | email@example.com | | (+44) 7773 978 494