Environment & Sustainability Advisor
Glasgow | £45,000 + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
We're delighted to be working with one of the largest Principal Contractors in the UK to recruit an Environment & Sustainability Advisor. The company regularly work on large scale projects, and this role will be working on a range of projects across Scotland, ranging from £10m - £50m in value. Environment and Sustainability has always been integral to their operations and this role is a chance to join a successful team and continue to drive their performance forward.
Responsibilities for the Environment & Sustainability Advisor will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of the environmental policy, and compliance with legislation and regulations on site
- Engaging with a range of key stakeholders including contractors, clients, regulatory bodies, to help drive environmental performance
- Ensuring best practice is shared across the business and project at all levels
- Accurately reporting on environmental performance and communicating this across the team
The successful Environmental & Sustainability Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within construction or related industries
- Ideally a degree in a relevant Environmental related subject as well as experience working with ISO 14001, and experience with BREEAM assessments
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant environmental legislation, compliance, and regulations
This is a great opportunity to work on a diverse range of public and private developments. For more details and to apply contact Isla Robson on or 01923 432 801.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Advisor, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.