Assistant Environment and Sustainability Advisor
Derby | £20,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
We're pleased to have been engaged by a leading brand within the manufacturing sector who are looking to appoint an Assistant Environment and Sustainability Advisor to assist with audits, systems and reporting. The organisation has over 150 years of operation and are well known within the industry. The role will assist and provide support to the team across the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Environment and Sustainability Advisor will include:
- Assisting the team to provide help, advice, internal training, policy communication on all environmental aspects
- Assisting in the progression and maintenance of the Environmental management systems
- Researching into key environmental issues, such as carbon impact and waste streams
- Communicating internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement
The successful Assistant Environment and Sustainability Advisor will have:
- Ideally some experience within a similar role environment or sustainability role
- An Environmental qualification - IEMA, NEBOSH or related Degree, such as Geography, Environmental Management or Sustainability
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to learn and develop a career within environment and sustainability
Experience in ISO 14001 would be ideal but not essential.
For further information or to discuss the next step in your environmental career, please contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.