Partner - Environment, Health, and Safety (Global Consultancy)
Location: United Kingdom (flexible on location)
Salary: £Six figure package
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by one of the world's largest Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) and Sustainability consultancies to recruit a Partner to take a leadership role within the EHS consultancy division. The role will be focussing on driving business objectives within the higher risk industry clients, such as Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Hydrogen, and Power.
Responsibilities of the EHS Partner will include:
- Developing and enhancing the business strategy, creating a clear delivery roadmap to ensure the vision is achieved
- Leading and motivating a team of experienced EHS Consultants, always seeking ways to train, develop and improve performance
- Working with a range of clients, overseeing project delivery, accurately assessing health and safety strategy, and working with clients to create and deliver solutions
- Leading on the likes of asset integrity management, quantitative risk, and fire modelling for the clients, and continually developing strong relationships with clients to truly understand their requirements and be able to create innovative solutions
The skills and experience that the EHS Partner will have:
- Degree or diploma (or equivalent) in health and safety and ideally Chartered status with a relevant membership body (CMIOSH)
- Essential to have experience in High-Hazardous environments (COMAH sites) such as Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, or Hazardous Waste
- Proven consultancy leadership experience with a proven track record of creating pragmatic, innovative solutions, ideally across a range of sectors
- Proven management and leadership experience, excellent communications skills with experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders at a global scale
- Proven experience of generating business revenue through personal and team performance
- Good commercial acumen, financial understanding, and an entrepreneurial focus
This is a unique opportunity to join a global consultancy at Partner level and take ownership of business and commercial strategy. There is clear opportunity for career development and the rewards that would come with this progression. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.