Watford | Circa £45,000 + Car + Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton has been engaged by a Plant Hire, Haulage and Transport Services company, who operate across the construction space, to recruit a Sustainability Advisor. This position will involve working closely with the Head of HSEQ to improve policies and procedures to ensure best practice on sites. The company is working towards Net Zero, and this role is critical to helping them achieve this.
Responsibilities of the Sustainability Advisor will include:
- Working with the team to collate and manage environmental and sustainability data and analyse the findings
- Reporting on the data collection findings and working with the team to identify the trends and presenting these when required to management/stakeholders.
- Conducting Environmental and Sustainability site inspections and audits across a range of sites
- Providing support to the wider company to ensure they can effectively focus on the implementation of the Environmental and Sustainability strategy
The successful Sustainability Advisor will have:
- Experience in an environment / sustainability position, ideally from within civil engineering, plant hire or related industries
- Ideally prior exposure to data collection and analysis
- A degree in an Environment, Sustainability or related field
- Strong analytical skills
A UK Drivers Licence is essential. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Isla Robson on or +44(0) 1923 432 801 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.