Bristol | £30,000 plus Car Allowance and Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton are working with a global leader in the construction and infrastructure sector to recruit an Environment Advisor. This will be joining their expanding Environment team within the power arm of the business, and will be working on one of their major projects across the South West.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally recognised Principal Contractor, and develop your career alongside a strong, growing team.
Key responsibilities of the Environmental Advisor will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of the environmental policy, and compliance with legislation and regulations across a wide range of diverse projects
- Conducting site visits and audits, constantly scanning for opportunities to drive improvements and deliver training where required
- Carrying out site inspections and audits, undertake preliminary environmental assessments and provide environmental training where required
- Monitor environment performance of all works
The successful Environmental Advisor requires:
- Demonstrable environmental and sustainability experience, ideally within the construction, civils or related sector
- Qualified in an appropriate environmental discipline, and ideally have experience working with ISO 14001
- Ideally hold a professional membership with a recognised environmental body (IEMA, CIEEM, CIWEM)
- A passion for excellence, and an ambition to grow and develop a career within the environmental space
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in their sector and deliver real impact through forward thinking schemes. The position will include travel, a valid UK driving license is required. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Isla Robson on 01923 432 832 or or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Advisor, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.