ESG Data Analyst
Manchester (ideal location), Midlands or London.
£30,000 - £34,000 + benefits
We are currently working with a leader within the aviation industry who have an opportunity for an ESG Data Analyst. The successful candidate will work closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders from across all parts of the business, to track and maintain progress against the suite of commitments in our CSR Strategy.
The ESG Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Work with the ESG Manager and a wide range of internal stakeholders to support the successful and timely implementation of MAG’s CSR Strategy
- Identify and propose interventions which improve the effectiveness of CSR Strategy, identifying and sharing best practice between a wide range of internal stakeholders across multiple locations
- Develop, maintain and populate a robust data warehouse which will be used to monitor and report progress implementing MAG’s CSR Strategy as well as enable regulatory compliance
- Review CSR related data to underpin monitoring and reporting of the performance of MAG’s CSR Strategy
The ESG Data Analyst will have:
- Excellent IT skills (including Microsoft products)
- Open to continual professional development (CPD) to develop familiarity with contemporary issues
- Familiarity with the CSR reporting frameworks and ESG benchmarks including the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), GRESB and Sustainalytics is preferable
- Familiarity with airport and wider aviation industry preferable
Vacancy Reference: PR/020822
Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst | email@example.com | | (+44) 7773 978 494