Assured Safety Recruitment is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to join our client as Health, Safety & Environment Manager at their large manufacturing plant in Newcastle-under-Lyme plus other regionally based sites.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all safety management systems and environmental regulations for our manufacturing operations. They will be a strong leader and have a thorough knowledge of health, safety and environmental best practices as well as any relevant industry regulations.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• At least 5 years' experience in a similar role with a manufacturing company.
• A high level of communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to think strategically and develop and implement plans.
• Knowledge of applicable standards, regulations and procedures.
• Aptitude for problem solving, attention to detail and accuracy.
• The ability to lead and motivate a team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to take their career to the next level.
• Develop and implement health and safety policies and procedures.
• Monitor and manage the safety of all employees and ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and guidelines.
• Manage and monitor environmental regulations to minimize the environmental impact of our operations.
• Regularly inspect the facility and equipment to ensure that all safety requirements are met.
• Investigate and report any accidents or incidents, and develop solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
• Develop and implement safety training programs for employees.
• Ensure that all safety records are up-to-date and compliant with regulations.
• Lead health and safety audits and inspections, and ensure any issues are resolved.
• Provide advice and assistance to ensure all employees follow health and safety processes.
If you are an experienced professional with a passion for health and safety, please apply for this position.
Assured Safety Recruitment are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company operating across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Health and Safety industry including Health and Safety Advisor, Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director, and HSE, HSEQ, SHEQ, QHSE, EHS positions.