Health and Safety Manager | Blackheath | c.£65,000 plus excellent benefits
Irwin and Colton has been engaged by a major Principal Contractor to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. The company work on a variety of projects from developing luxury residencies, to refurbishing heritage and listed buildings. They have an excellent track record of health and safety performance, and this role is critical to ensure this is implemented on one of their highest profile projects.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Assisting, advising and coaching contractors to ensure they can achieve the efficient and effective delivery of the health and safety strategy
- Conducting incident investigations to identify root cause and making recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
- Auditing and reporting on health and safety performance
- Constantly assessing opportunities for health and safety improvements and sharing best practice across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within construction or civil engineering or a related industry
- Experience operating at site influencing and engaging key stakeholders
- A NEBOSH or equivalent
- Experience with RC Frames is essential
This position will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and high performance. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Isla Robson on or 01923 433 215. (Job reference: EPF2487)
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England, recruiting across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.