Assured Safetty are seeking a Compliance Manager to champion all things QHSE within a new client who works with mulitple sectors. The purpose of this role is to maintain high standards acorss all mangement systems and ensure the Company remains compliant. Creating internal policies for the business and ensure these are followed at all times. They will also use their knowledge to advise and share good practices with fellow colleagues.
A robust personality and firm communication skills are required to ensure you get the best from drivers and collaegues.
· Proactively manage risk compliance with all company policies and procedures.
· Drive improvement in compliance and business efficiency. Define and communicate key compliance. Including contractors and serice engineers often lone working.
· Ensure we operate and maintain all aspects of legal compliance.
· Ensure the business operates with the latest legislation updates and other members of the team are informed regularly.
The role will invole working with new and existing clients on tenders and new works involving RAMS and schedules.
The Successful Applicant
· IT/ Construction / fit out experience of most interest
· Clear and effective communicator
· Ability to make independent decisions and work as part of a team
· Customer focused
· Welcomes and embraces change
· Excellent IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel
· A good understanding and knowledge of current legislation for the sector.
· Health & Safety knowledge plus experience of working with managment systems 9001/14001/45001 advantageous.