Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by a specialist high quality household components manufacturer to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. This role is specifically focused on the health and safety of a manufacturing site in Liverpool. The role will work closely with the site leadership team to help to drive a positive Health and Safety culture for the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Ensuring the site is compliant with UK legislation and in line with the overall UK strategy for Health and Safety.
- Engaging with members of staff at all levels across the site to improve awareness and commitment to Health and Safety issues.
- Managing a regular audit and inspection programme, assessing Health and Safety performance and identifying any areas of improvement.
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and enforcement agencies as required.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar Health and Safety role, ideally from within a manufacturing, pharmaceutical, chemical or industrial environment
- NEBOSH Certificate (as minimum), ideally membership of a relevant body (eg. IOSH)
- A good technical knowledge of relevant health, safety and environmental legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop your career further within an exciting organisation who have an enviable reputation in their field. If you are interested and have the required experience, please contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.