Health and Safety Consultant
Salary: circa £35,000 + Car Allowance
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a leading Insurance and Risk Management Consultancy who are looking to bring on board a new Health and Safety Consultant. The role will be to work closely with the senior consultants, supporting a range of clients, including those across healthcare, charities, education, and property management, providing site audit support and health and safety expertise on a variety of interesting projects.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Consultant will include:
- Supporting senior consultants with clients to advise and report on health and safety across a range of client sites
- Assisting onsite strategies and objectives for clients to help create a positive health and safety culture
- Supporting on the delivery of a range of services for clients, including auditing, policy review, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment as required
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate, with relevant IOSH Membership
- Ideally experience across the wider corporate industries
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written, with the ability to engage and build relationships
- Full driving license, and comfortable with travel when required
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.