Health, Safety and Environment Manager
St Albans| £45,000 - £55,000 Plus Company Car/Car Allowance and Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by a specialist industrial manufacturing organisation to recruit a Health, Safety and Environment Manager. The company has a global reach and is a leader in their field. This role will be home based with national travel across the UK.
The Health, Safety and Environment Manager will be part of the fabric of this organisation and will join the existing health and safety team. This role will play a key part in the continuing success of the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environment Manager will include:
- Acting as a key point of contact for engineers across the organisation on environment, health, and safety matters
- Helping to ensure sites are fully compliant with both UK legislation and the global strategy for health, safety and environment
- Supporting the management of Local Regulatory Audits (ISO 14001, and 45001)
- Providing expert Health and safety advice to operational teams both internal and external
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a related manufacturing or industrial environment
- NEBOSH Certificate equivalent, and membership of relevant body (e.g., IOSH)
- Experience with ISO management systems (ISO 14001 and 45001)
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging clients, staff, and contractors
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global industry leader in a progressive and forward-thinking environment. For more information and to apply, please contact Natasha Dimmock on or 01923 432694.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.