ISO Management Consultant
London - with hybrid working
Circa £450 per day (outside IR35)
Irwin and Colton are pleased to have been engaged by a leader in the Transport Industry who are looking to recruit an ISO Management Consultant. This position is primarily focused on ensuring the successful implementation of ISO 14001, and 45001.
This role will play an essential part on working with the operational team to ensure health, safety, and environmental best practice, through the analysis of current health and safety policies and procedures and aligning these with the accredited ISO Standards.
Responsibilities of the ISO Management Consultant will include:
- Leading on the implementation of ISO 14001 and 45001
- Helping to develop a complete IMS system that covers all the ISO Standards for the business (9001, 14001, and 45001)
- Ensuring policies and procedures are reviewed and updated in line with new standards
- Developing relationships with internal stakeholders and gathering data that will be used to help implement ISO standards
- Liaising with the accredited bodies to ensure that initial audits are completed for ISO 14001 and 45001
The successful ISO Management Consultant will have:
- Proven experience implementing ISO Management systems, specifically 14001 and 45001
- Ideally hold Lead Auditor qualifications for ISO 14001 and 45001 or other equivalent qualifications
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with internal stakeholders
This assignment would suit an enthusiastic and proactive person who enjoys interacting with a range of stakeholders. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact James Cox via or on +44(0) 1923 432 687 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.