Health and Safety Systems Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 Plus Car Allowance and Benefits
Nationwide (Home Based with Travel)
We're pleased to be partnered with a leading global logistics company within the FMCG sector, who are seeking a new Health and Safety Systems Manager. The role will manage and develop all safety related systems with an aim of improving team and depot efficiencies.
This company are a large global FMCG organisation and due to continued success, this is an exciting new role for them as they continue to expand their safety team.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Systems Manager include:
- Leading on ISO 45001 Management System, ensuring the management system and best practices are implemented successfully throughout the business and are aligned across the sites
- Managing external ISO certification programme; ensuring risk assessments are fed into the system, coordinating non-conformances and ensuring continuous improvement of the management system
- Developing audit templates and processes; in addition to developing health and safety training systems
The successful Health and Safety Systems Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar management systems role - particularly ISO 45001
- Experience within logistics is not essential, however exposure to a similar risk profile would be useful
- Hold or working towards NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and ideally membership of a relevant professional body (i.e IOSH)
- The ability to influence and engage with all levels of the organisation
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to health and safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in their field within a team that supports continued professional development and progression. A UK Driver's license is essential for this role. For further details and to apply please contact Emily Flynn on , or please call 01923 433289.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.