Senior Health, Safety, and Food Safety Manager
London / Southeast (mobile worker)
Circa £60,000 + Company Car / Car Allowance
Irwin and Colton have engaged on an exciting opportunity with one of Europe's leading catering/soft services providers, who are looking to bring onboard a new Senior Health, Safety, and Food Safety Manager. This organisation is extremely well-renowned for its success within the UK across an array of different industries, and this role is a great opportunity to take the Senior Managerial lead across their high-profile hospitality portfolio within London and the wider Southeast. This will be a varied role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and will focus on food safety and general health and safety.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health, Safety, and Food Safety Manager will include:
- Leading the portfolio on the day-day implementation of health, safety, and food safety management; auditing against this and running training where required (emphasis on food safety)
- Working with client site managers/teams to create pragmatic solutions and ensuring key priorities from audits are to be actioned
- Leading on the roll out initiatives to meet customer and client expectations
- Continually looking for opportunities to improve performance across health and safety and food safety; creating new and innovative ideas based on these
- Representing the company as best as possible when meeting with senior stakeholders and board members with confidence, being the main point of contact for all queries
The successful Senior Health, Safety, and Food Safety Manager will have:
- Environmental Health Degree / Level 3 Food safety (Essential)
- NEBOSH General Certificate, with relevant IOSH membership
- Proven experience in a similar role across health, safety, and food safety; experience within the hospitality industry is ideal
- Experience operating in extremely fast paced, multi-site environments and prioritising effectively
- Exceptional communications skills with experience of influencing and engaging effectively across a wide range of stakeholders
This position will require a self-starter who can work both independently and as part of a wider team, to lead by example and hit the ground running.
The position will include travel; a valid UK driver's license is essential. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.